The membership registration process in 5 steps
Two new legal entities have been established by the latest law 5037 of 2023 (Government Gazette 78A/28-3-2023) in implementation of relevant European directives: the Renewable Energy Communities (REC) and the Citizen Energy Communities (CEC), which come to replace essentially the Energy Communities of law 4513/2018 that we knew until now. Minoan Energy, with a decision taken by its members at the meeting of July 7, 2023, adapted to the requirements of the new law, establishing two new Communities, one for each of the two new legal forms. In this way, it obtains all the available benefits provided by the new law and at the same time maintains its open character, which allows the seamless registration of all citizens as its members
Not only we don't exclude any citizen from joining us, but we encourage the creation of a broad Community.
To register in the Minoan Energy Community, follow the next steps:
- After reading the articles of association you will find here, fill in the membership registration application and sign it. For ongoing projects, you can sign up for our first community, the "Energy Community of Eastern Crete", by completing the application you will find here. Also, those who want can register in our two new communities, Minoan REC and Minoan CEC. To register in the Renewable Energy Community (REC), fill out the application that you will find here. To register with the Citizens' Energy Community (CEC), fill out the application that you will find here
- Deposit the amount of 100 euro at the following IBAN, to get the mandatory membership portion. (You can get more portions if you wish).
- Scan or take photo the above application and send it to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the same way you send us a copy of your bill, to which you want to apply the virtual net metering.
- In the same way, if you want, you send us the completed form, "membership skills". The latter is completely optional. Download the form here
After the above procedure, you are a full and equal member of Minoan Energy and you have all the rights and obligations of a member. You have the right to speak, to control, to vote and to be elected, to participate in all processes, to receive constant information, etc.
* ** If you do not want virtual net metering, but to invest in an energy sale project to ensure a satisfactory annual income, please state it in the same application above, to get the relevant information. In this case you skip step (4).
Your deposit at IBAN GR2908700190000300003118286 PANCRETA BANK
always writing your name and power supply number.